Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Tavares, FL (FBA) 5/30 - 5/31

Fatback Joe

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Maybe I can finally get that DAL in pork that I have been flirting with.......:shock::shock::icon_blush:

Who else is going to be there?

See you there Joe.
Looks like it's just you and me :biggrin:

I had originally planned on that one. I grew up in Eustis, and that is my old stomping ground area..... but, it ain't going to happen this year.... :mad:

Our niece graduates the Tuesday after that, and it was going to be a short (time wise) road trip.... but my schedule and school schedule just didn't work this year....

Oh well, have fun, and kick some butt.... :biggrin: or is it smoke some butt????

I will be there but I am not cooking. I will be judging though. I will try and find you both (Rub and Fatback Joe) and stop by and say hello. Good luck to all.

Ray

See you guys tomorrow afternoon.

Bubba

hey Joe, get in line for that R:twisted::twisted:evserve

Man, I gotta stop making plans with my family and get out more. I've missed so much this year due to other family commitments. This weekend we're going over to Kennedy SPace Center for the Shuttle launch. We bought the tickets back a few months ago for the special viewing.

Oh WEll.

Best of luck guys. Rub, I know you'll do well.

After missing Dothan, and Valley, I am ready to get back to work! We will be there Thursday evening...

Damn, just a couple of days ago I had visions of RGC with just me and Rub there.........now all this. :shock:

Kevin,

It is really a shame you have to drive so far for this one!!! Your fuel bill will be all of what???... $10!!!

$10!!! I wish!

It is only 46 miles for me, one way, however.... With Diesel as expensive as it is, pulling that trailer, my Fuel cost alone is $.57 per mile... So, this weekend 92 miles round trip will cost me $52.44.... That is alot better than when I went to Barnesville, my fuel bill for that one was $466!

And Joe, good luck, you never know these days.. Everyone has a chance at the top spots!

It's a two hour drive for me, but I do need an excuse to procrastinate on the chore list, so I might try and make it over.

If I come over on Saturday, when should I try and shoot for to be there?

I know that you guys competing will be busy, so when would you have time to say hi?

It's a two hour drive for me, but I do need an excuse to procrastinate on the chore list, so I might try and make it over.

If I come over on Saturday, when should I try and shoot for to be there?

I know that you guys competing will be busy, so when would you have time to say hi?

After 2pm is always a sure bet since the turn ins are done by then.

Sure wish I could have made it... been good to see the family again.... oh well.

Good luck to all, make us proud.

It would have only been 641 miles each way for me.... and at $4.00 a gallon, approx. $186 one way.....

Just another reason to stay closer to home.... my farterest one now is abt 375 miles each way. But it is also going to be our mini-vacation.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Grand Champion- GB's
Reserve GC- BubbaQ
3rd- This Butts for You
4th- Jacks Old South
5th- Bubba Chuck

Chicken-
1st- GB's
2nd- Kick the Tire Light the Fire
3rd- This Butts for You
4th- Bubba Chuck
5th- Swamp Boys

Ribs-
1st- Jacks Old South
2nd- Space Coast
3rd- This Butts for You
4th- GB's
5th- Uncle Kenny

Pork-
1st- BubbaQ
2nd- Budmeisters
3rd- HomeBBQ.com
4th- Barnwood
5th- This Butts for You

Brisket -
1st- Bubba Chuck
2nd- HomeBBQ.com
3rd- Jacks Old South
4th- Swamp Boys
5th- GB's
[/FONT]

I tried hard for the 13th in chicken, but got 9th. LOL

12th in ribs was closer.........maybe next time. :mrgreen:

It was a nice contest in a good location.

Congrats to the Bretheren who got their names called and to Bubba on the RGC

I tried hard for the 13th in chicken, but got 9th. LOL

12th in ribs was closer.........maybe next time. :mrgreen:

It was a nice contest in a good location.

Congrats to the Bretheren who got their names called and to Bubba on the RGC
Who got 13th?

Back