blues hog

Gotta find me that secret spot near Lake Lotawanna. Help finding this super secret location would be much appreciated.

Gotta find me that secret spot near Lake Lotawanna. Help finding this super secret location would be much appreciated.

Tom's Meat Market otherwise known as R&R Meat Market. Slabs, Plowboys, and Blues Hog cheaper than ANYPLACE in KC. Tell Randy Goss behind the meat counter that Todd from Plowboys BBQ sent you. :wink:

Also, I got some awesome spares and pork from them for Platte City contest. $1.99 spares.

New York has a City?

Cool!

We call it a city, but it still has a small town feel.....here's the view from my office
Birds_eye_view_of_Stuyvesant_Park-Manhattan_late_19th_century.jpg

It just looks bigger on tv......if you know what I mean. :wink:

I had to double check to see if this was still a Q-Talk thread.

YEP--So, BOT.

I have tried Blues Hog and thought it was quite tasty.

TIM

I really like the BH Mustard Sauce.....Todd had some when we had dinner at RUB here in NY. Tasty stuff w. a little twang (not heat or vinegar, exactly) and a hit of cumin.....yum.

They are at Smoke N Fire, too. SNF turned me down. Didn't want no Plowboys on their shelves. :sad:

That's cause Smoke N Fire are a bunch of overpriced arse holes. now that Costco is selling lump charcoal I will never have to step foot in that place again. :mad:

I really like the BH Mustard Sauce.....Todd had some when we had dinner at RUB here in NY. Tasty stuff w. a little twang (not heat or vinegar, exactly) and a hit of cumin.....yum.

Proper storage is key to keeping the mustard sauce fresh

Porch%20-%20Dig%20Hole.jpg

Back