• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Thank You!

CharredApron

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
This is not meant to be a wimpy kinda suck up post. The intent and purpose of this post is to simply "Thank those of you that have passed before me into the land of sweet BBQ". I cannot fathom the depth of information left yet uncovered for me to experience. Any and every topic that I search on has multiple array of responses. You people have truly developed one of the most intuitive and user friendly social media sites I have ever seen! Again I commend you all and say " Thank You"
Jed

I have noted that everyone in this thread is relativity new like me. What do you all say we rock this thread out? Give thanks to the founding fathers of this great forum!
Thanks again.

This is a great site, I've learned much here and am still learning. I hope I am able to give something back, that's what it's all about!

Sent from my Android phone.

Last edited:
A truly educational and informative site to those with an open mind and a willingness to learn.

Think of this as a perpetual educational site.

Before computers we had to learn as an apprentice or helper, then came the information age, and the age of computers.....

You will be in the next generation of teachers, who know how information will be disseminated in the next decade......

Yep......

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

A truly educational and informative site to those with an open mind and a willingness to learn.

Think of this as a perpetual educational site.

Before computers we had to learn as an apprentice or helper, then came the information age, and the age of computers.....

You will be in the next generation of teachers, who know how information will be disseminated in the next decade......

I am a oldie! I have one statement " Embrace this site" I am still learning.... Have a great day!

Ash.....

The thing that makes this site better than most is the self moderating by the members. It is not mentioned enough. Yes, we all have our opinions, but we don't flame some one for that difference. We post our opinions and move on. Most of us realize that it is not the end of the world if someone is doing it wrong. It is right for that person and they are getting results they are happy with.

Another interesting thing about this site is that there is a real international presence. The guys outside of the US have a different take on food and it just helps make this site better.

Back