Cajun Bandit Stacker for 22.5 WSM

bdadams84

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I am interested in the BBQ Stacker from Cajun Bandit for my WSM. I can only imagine what can be done with the added space. My question is how much of a temp variation is there between the bottom rack and the top rack when the stacker is in place?

I can see plenty of pros to buying the stacker. Are there any cons??

the first time i stacked the stacker, the top grate was about 10 degrees hotter

however over the weekend i smoked 5 butts in the bottom 2 grates, and ribs on the stacker - all 3 grates were within 5 degrees of eachother.

For those that are wondering what the Cajun Bandit Stacker is?

IMG_5242.jpg

IMG_5231.jpg

Another quality accessory for the 22" WSM/Weber kettle!

So you get one additional level? Looks nice.

I just tried to contact Chris. Have some questions about the rotisserie attachment for the WSM and kettle. But it appears the link on this "Contact Us" page is down. Anyone have an email address they would be willing to share?

Smoke EZ is very similar if you wanted to check them out.

Ive got the wsm stacker and I love it. there is enough room that I made a 2nd grate mod to it. Did 12 racks of huge loin backs on my wsm with zero crowding. I actually perfer to us my ws with the stacker even when I only need 2 grates as its more manuverable for me to remove the stacker to get to the top grate than it is for me to remove the top grate of the wsm t0o get to the lower grate. if that makes any sense. feels like Ive got 2 top grates now.

very little effeciency issues and oddly if anything my wsm is more consistant from the top to bottom with the extra room. you do have to consider the additional meat acting as a heat sink though. much different cooking 3 racks versus 12

Back