Does anybody sell Burnt ends?

Guy here in NJ does, Extreme BBQ gets the same as regular brisket. His burnt ends are not like chunks, there are very small.

What you charge depends on who is doing them?

If you are doing them on purpose you can charge. If you're Shane it's just what you end up with...

What you charge depends on who is doing them?

If you are doing them on purpose you can charge. If you're Shane it's just what you end up with...

That's a bit harsh, but true. :wink::mrgreen:

Steve, go for it brother and charge the same as you do for brisket slices or more. When I serve burnt ends when catering a party, they are the first thing to go every time.

Send a PM to Linda of Smoking Guns. They serve the best burnt ends in Kansas City and maybe the WORLD.

Thanks Todd.
I have nothing to compare mine to but had a couple guys fightin over the last few last night!

Those are basically only sold in KC Todd. I guess it's from a company out of Colorado that strips the point and re-sells them. I know you can't get them here in Chicago. The meat packing houses don't sell them either, as I have asked at my IBP plant and they don't do them.

Yup, they look at you funny here too....
Those are basically only sold in KC Todd. I guess it's from a company out of Colorado that strips the point and re-sells them. I know you can't get them here in Chicago. The meat packing houses don't sell them either, as I have asked at my IBP plant and they don't do them.

Back