Where to find Duraflame charcoal?

G

ganso

I am trying to find Duraflame charcoal here in central Iowa and am having no luck at all. I have called the company and am still where I started. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

This is the charcoal that was recomended by the maker of my smoker, Stump. Thanks, Pat

Howdy Ganso. You can use any charcoal. There are lots of brands out there. Kingsford blue/white is available everywhere and is used by lots of folks. Some hate it, some love it. If you can find Rancher, try it out.

Royal Oak is also popular in both briquette and lump.

There are lots of lump charcoals out there too.

Good luck!

Hey ganso.

Your Stumps will work with any charcoal, although Duraflame is my favorite. Try Rancher, Kingsford Competition or Stubs. They are all hardwood bricks. In SC I get Duraflame from Publix. Good luck and you'll love the Stumps, I've been cooking on one for four years. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

i've got three buckets of it left. can't find it anywhere. i asked them and they gave me a few choices but non carried it. they offered to sell me some but to much for me. sad to see good stuff like that so hard to find.

I have heard that the Kroger store brand is Duraflame but have not confirmed, so if you any Kroger or any Grocery store owned by Kroger, check there.

Back