wedding gig

W

we'll smoke u

Here are a couple of pictures of the wedding we did tonight and a extra brisket I cooked with a new injection for comps. The wedding pictures would Have been better but my mom didn't know how to use my camera. Out of the ten pictures she took this are the only ones that didn't have floor tile in them. Free labor YA GOTA LOVE HER.

So, how did the gig turn out? How many did you serve and what was your menu?

The bark on that brisket looks great...

Wish the wedding I was going to next weekend had a menu like that... There's only so much crappy prime rib with overcooked roasted potatoes and tastless julienned carrots you can take at a NY wedding.

we'll smoke u said:

Here are a couple of pictures of the wedding we did tonight and a extra brisket I cooked with a new injection for comps. The wedding pictures would Have been better but my mom didn't know how to use my camera. Out of the ten pictures she took this are the only ones that didn't have floor tile in them. Free labor YA GOTA LOVE HER.

Ur killin me with these awesome eats. Now I gotta go find me a yogurt.

Everything turned out great they were very happy.

There were 250 people.
brisket
pulled pork
baked beans
potatoe salad
chips
hard rolls and buns
fruit bowls

MilitantSquatter said:

Wish the wedding I was going to next weekend had a menu like that... There's only so much crappy prime rib with overcooked roasted potatoes and tastless julienned carrots you can take at a NY wedding.

Man I agree with you I think sometimes it is alot better if you just go with something simple. I have been to alot of wedding that do the prime rib and vegs and you don't hear people talk about how great it was.

If you add smoked meat and bbq suace to it they can't get anuff. Ya [gotta love our sport]lol

Wish a NY wedding was like that. im tired of picking from prime rib, salmon, or chicken in a sauce with mushy vegatables and dried mashed potatos

big brother smoke said:
Nice gig, tired brother?

Started cooking fri at 5:00pm pulled the meat on sat at 1:00pm let stand for a hour. Pulled all the pork and put in pans foiled the brisket and put in a cooler. Got to the hall at 3:45pm and set everything up. started sliceing brisket at 4:30pm to serve at 5:00pm.Served til 7:00pm. Cleaned up and was outa there by 8:00pm. Took the wife and kids out to dinner for all there help. Got home around 10:00pm cleaned the trialor out and put thing away. got to bed at 11:00.

CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEXT ONE LOL

MilitantSquatter said:

Weddings are so overblown in NY. It's rediculous. Knowing what I know now, I would have had a bbq and used the money we spent on the reception and bought a house or two.

Back