Contest Announcment Craft Beer Butt Challenge #6 Hudson Valley

Meat@Slim's

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Craft Beer Butt Challenge. Enter a Craft Beer highest scoring Pork entry wins all the beer. Post to this thread your beer entry.

Sounds like someone has a few extra bottles of Harpoon lying around. ;) The Handsome Devil is in. Depending on supplies, no promise the beer we enter will be full.

9715.jpg

As a German I'll throw one in. Even thou I'm not competing. (I'll be around to taste and give my approval :becky:)
Rolf

Fritz Briem Grodziskie:
Grodziskie or GrStzer is a Sour Smoked Wheat Ale that was brewed in the 1900s in East Prussia and dates back to as early as the 15th century. It was named after the Polish town of Grodzisk Wielkopolski or GrStz in German. This historic version is brewed according to the German Purity Law with air-dried barley malt and beech smoked wheat malt and hopped with Perle and Saaz. A sour mash is created using the old and forgotten technique called "Digerieren." Finally a three month aging and maturation process creates a complex sour, smoky and heavily hopped wheat ale.

We are in with a limited edition hand made "WilliePallooza" 2013 Smoked Porter craft beer from LI, NY!!!

This is truly a craft beer and one of a kind! (We only have one!)....

We drank the other at "WilliePallooza" 2013 and it was great!

The label itself is a collectors item....

It was a gift from Willie at the end of the contest....which also was great!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Primal Meat Smokers

IN!

Allagash Curieux
Allagash Curieux was the first foray into barrel aging. Curieux is made by aging our Tripel Ale in Jim Beam bourbon barrels for eight weeks in our cold cellars. The aged beer is then blended back with a portion of fresh Tripel. The resulting beer is soft with coconut and vanilla notes, with hints of bourbon.

allagash-curieux.jpg

Back