View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 06:39 AM   #19
Freddy j
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---k--- View Post
Did you really need to go there at the end?
Yes he did, because, as my conspiracy theory will prove, Pitmaster T is actually the owner of PBC. Please read this with an open mind and don't be too eager to dismiss.

I've come to enjoy the satire, innuendo, and good humor of pits threads and videos. Anyone can tell you "how much" to use, but make a vid with great music and celebrities names to direct back to the forum? That's just being clever.

Anyway, Gene Simmons once said that "there's no such thing as bad publicity," and here is my conspiracy theory:

Pitmaster T creates the PBC and company and hires some actors to make videos how to use it and pose as the actual owners. He also gets P.D. To endorse it (albeit a little over zealous and this was part f the plan). Meanwhile, pit remains quiet and away from the forum.

Then suddenly (just before Super Bowl weekend, the mother of all outdoor cooking weekends), pit goes on the offensive with "controversial" publicity about the PBC and WHAMMO! A Spike in sales and PBC posts here on the forum!

Only pitmaster t could be patient enough to mastermind a pla like this and land kingsford as a sponsor (notice the fuel he uses in his uds video and calls the viewers attention to?)

Anyway, great plan Pitmaster T, very clever and I hope you make millions off of this!
Freddy j is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->