• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Sam's Club Nationals

First off, congrats to all of you that made it to the show.:eusa_clap You're all champions!

A tough field for sure but I need to stick with my Iowa roots.

The Iowa boys will will rock the the state of Arkansas with Big T'z bringing home the bling. I think all my othe Iowa peeps are going to do very well also. Good luck to you all.

We're here in the Sam's Club parking lot now in Bentonville....waiting to move to the corporate HQ tomorrow. I was mildly surprised to see I was the only team to arrive today!!!
Some are at the hotels right now. See you tomorrow afternoon!

Good luck to all who earned their way into this championship!

Give em he11 Carolina boys(and girls)! :eusa_clap

Best of luck to all the teams...you absolutely all deserve to be there. Go get you some and have a damn good time.

I know who I'd box in a trifecta...but I'll tell you after the results. :icon_shy

Thanks Heath I did send the email! My name does not have several variations another team called County Line Que I believe is their name has been merged with County Line Smokers.

Send us an email and let us know what is wrong. The biggest problem is that so many teams have so many variations of how their names are spelled that we are having to clean up a lot of this mess. This may have caused us to merge to teams together that shouldn't have been merged.

See everyone in Bentonville this weekend.

Holy Smokes - I still have to work tomorrow (til probably about 4 pm) before leaving Kansas City

Yeah it is hard to believe I am at work right now in Lexington, MA and tomorrow at this time I'll be sitting in a cooks meeting.

Be safe everyone as you drive in today.

Lookin' forward to cookin'!

Holy Smokes - I still have to work tomorrow (til probably about 4 pm) before leaving Kansas City

Yeah it is hard to believe I am at work right now in Lexington, MA and tomorrow at this time I'll be sitting in a cooks meeting.

Be safe everyone as you drive in today.

Lookin' forward to cookin'!

So how productive are you guys today?

I have friends that came out of just about every Regional so I can't base my picks on geography........I'll commit by lunch tomorrow, let you all know who the top 5 will be :becky:

Good Smokin Luck to everyone there! Don't do too much per contest socializing :rockon:

I'm predicting ZBQ with the GC or RGC.

ZBQ has been on a roll, but we are set up next to them ...I plan on introducing them to my favorite drink the "Big Jack" ...equal parts Jack Daniels, vanilla vodka and a splash of Coke...when you finally realize your tipsy, it's way too late...evil laugh mod:shock:

Well I was supposed to fly out this morning and be there by noon-thirty today. Delays, cancellations, and a different airport and now I'm sitting in Chicago. Hope to be there by 9pm tonight, just a wee bit late.

Sent from deep in the swamp.

ZBQ has been on a roll, but we are set up next to them ...I plan on introducing them to my favorite drink the "Big Jack" ...equal parts Jack Daniels, vanilla vodka and a splash of Coke...when you finally realize your tipsy, it's way too late...evil laugh mod:shock:

We are way too scared of someone that would bring a 500 pound garden gnome to a BBQ contest to drink with them. :becky:

OK here we go. Since nobody else is willing to go first let me lead the way. Here's my top 10 in random order

Big T's
Boondoggle
Everglades Seasoning
Iowa Smokey Ds
Lo N Slo
Pork Barrel
Quau
Stubborn Bull
The Smoking Hills
Truebud

There you go, bet the house :becky:

Good luck everyone!

I may come by tonight and see who i can meet. Is there a place to get a map showing where the teams are setup?

Best of luck to everyone!!!

Back