• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 09/28/12 Hermann BarBQ & Brats Festival Hermann, MO

Shake'nBake

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Despite the earlier thread, this contest is on for sure and they are accepting teams. Always a fun time and great site for a contest. Who's in?

PitmasterIQ will be there I think. We have it on the calender but have not submitted our entry form yet.

We booked the weekend before in Columbia since this once seemed like it might not happen. It is a great contest, we'll miss it this year.

We booked the weekend before in Columbia since this once seemed like it might not happen. It is a great contest, we'll miss it this year.

Nut up and do 2 in a row! Or, can't you get the team skirts cleaned in time :boxing:?

By the way, we'll be there!

Nut up and do 2 in a row! Or, can't you get the team skirts cleaned in time :boxing:?

By the way, we'll be there!

Smart arse... :grin:

Booked other plans. It will hurt to miss it this year, it's one of our favorites.

No... that stuff is for the devil. We do candles. Nice. Scented. Would you like to come to my candle party? No. Oh well, then FARK OFF.

I just received an email stating that they may not have enough teams. If anyone has the time and can compete, I would hate to see it cancelled.

We cannot attend this year, but definitely have it planned for next year.

Back