Show your BBQ Area

Please tell me thats a dish washer in your outside bar!? That is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my LLLLIIIIIFFFFFFFFEEEEE! Wonderfull work/place!

Please tell me thats a dish washer in your outside bar!? That is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my LLLLIIIIIFFFFFFFFEEEEE! Wonderfull work/place!

Yes it is... Hand washing all the dishes sucks when your trying to have fun! Thanks!

Doing anything special to prevent freezing water lines?

They are mostly under ground. Nothing special for any exposed pipe just the plain ole foam peel and stick pipe insulation. I did have to replace the faucet last winter It froze and cracked. Now I turn the bar supply off and drain the pipes when we are expecting really cold weather.

Man you guys have some cool set-ups...I have to store and pull out what I need, when I need it...

Panorama5.jpg

Worked on mine today, but looking at this makes me realize "Its only just begun"
What a setup AMROCKS has, just amazing.

Well thanks! What kind of plans do you have?

For now, just getting all my cooking equipment off the front porch to a 10X12 pavilion on cement behind the house. Will nice not having my porch so cluttered with Q essentials.

I will post pics soon, putting the metal roofing on tomorrow.

Mines about 2 weeks out...almost finished. I'll post some pics then.

AMROCKS Great job! I want to build a bar similar just need the funds for the lumber.

Thanks! Well it took a little more than I expected but It looks a lot more expensive than it really is. I was able to make the most out of some cheaper materials. The "siding" on the back of the bar was made from fence pickets. I just cut the dog ears off and put it up just like wood siding. I made the cabinet doors out of damn ole PT pine and left over metal from the roof. The bar top is tile instead of solid stone or granite. The sink was reused from a kitchen upgrade. The dishwasher was a freebie -use to be a pull out of the pantry and roll up to the sink type. etc...

Back