Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
videocover.jpg

Sorry to have been absent most of the day, but I'm still feeling like I got kicked in the boys by an elephant. Once again I have to give a huge thank you to all the Brethren (and non-Brethren supporters of Bigmista and Mrs Mista).

Just checked on the status of their Kickstarter project before going back into a pain-killer induced sleep ( https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/351068472/bigmistas-barbecue-restaurant-build-out?ref=search ) and found that they have acquired a $750 pledge which means that there will be a Sammich named after someone. So far there have only been 4 new backer, but almost 1k pledged. Hoping for more to report with my morning update.

And as Diesel Dave alluded to, there is something exciting in the works, so "y'all come back now, ya hear"...

Its Sunday, giving time!:becky:

Acts 20:35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help Big Mista BBQ, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' "

As Big Mista would say..
Exodus 29:18
Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD.

God loves BBQ!

Time for that burnt offering sacrifice pleasing to the Lord to come forth Brethren!
Thanks to all who have done just that to make Phillis & Neil's dream come true.

Luke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

I smell smoke! :becky:

Thanks everyone who's made a pledge to help our Brother out, looks like we've gone up $!,000 since yesterday!!!!!!!!

Thanks Silverfinger for that post, sometimes we all need to be reminded that by giving we receive the greatest blessings in return!

OK now I've decided that for the drawing for those that pledge or up their pledge this month will be for 4 rubs, their choice, from Simply Marvelous or BPS!
These will be in the 16oz container size so lets keep this going!!!!!

Hit the link in my sig to help Bigmista get his dream

update: as of 2/2/14 at 3:48am PST the project has 85 backers with $8,712 pledged, and 19 days to go... the past 24hrs = 4 new backers, with $975 pledged. Now this project needs an average of $1,120.43/day for the next 19 days

Thank you so much Ray for expressing the reason why so many of us are rallying around Bigmista and Mrs Mista. We recognize their qualities, and know that helping them to reach their goal, will ultimately benefit many others. They have always given of themselves, to help any who need it, and although those recipients might not be able to financially show their appreciation, we can do so on their behalf.

"So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others" - Philippians 2: 1-4

OK now I've decided that for the drawing for those that pledge or up their pledge this month will be for 4 rubs, their choice, from Simply Marvelous or BPS!
These will be in the 16oz container size so lets keep this going!!!!!

Hit the link in my sig to help Bigmista get his dream

shocked_face-397ae7d2645fba32c1db540d377d6927.gif

WOWSERS... 4 rubs, that is Huuuuuuuuuggggggeeeeeeeeeeee (fyi: I can't stand Paris Hilton)

C'mon everyone, we still have 19 days to make Bigmista/Mrs Mista's dream a reality

If you ever get to MI then Dave will give you a hug, and if you ever get to TX then run far far far away from Peeps as his idea of a hug is considered illegal in 14 Countries
It's only those observing my hugs that get an icky feeling...those experiencing them are pleasantly aroused and leave wanting more peeps :wink:

If you ever get to MI then Dave will give you a hug, and if you ever get to TX then run far far far away from Peeps as his idea of a hug is considered illegal in 14 Countries

peeps's avatar photo does scare me ......I must say.
a swing musician ?

Just hit the link below the says

Help Bigmista and it'll take you to the kickstart page :thumb:

Thanks to all who have pledged funds so far

"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionable integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office" - Dwight D. Eisenhower​

I challenge anyone to say that this doesn't exemplify Bigmista. Let's get him to 10k, and then we all can enjoy the game

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/351068472/bigmistas-barbecue-restaurant-build-out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back