• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A Fried Potato-n-Ham Breakfast Fatty

Man, I've gotta try that!! That looks so good! I'm gonna build a fatty piston too.

Takes the fatty to a new height in my mind. The whole production is a work of art. Great photos to.
John

looks awesome as always, I need to make a couple fatties for my next duck hunting trip, I know my hunting buddies would love it!

Thanks so much for the kind comments everyone! :cool::-D

Making me hungry, Jeanie! That new phattie piston is a work of art!

How can we get one?:becky:
Thanks Pat!! Not sure how to get a stainless one. I asked my German friend awhile back and he thinks the cost of shipping would make them too pricey. Probably easier to find someone here to make one.
The pvc ones are really simple to make! :mrgreen:

Looks tasty! You wouldn't put on any cooking schools I could send my wife to would ya? :D (dont tell I said that :eek:)

sent via pony express

lol Thanks Willowrun..

I am SOOOOOOOO jealouse of that fattie "packer".....where do you get them Jeanie

Thanks Bigbutts! I made my pvc one but the stainless came from Germany.

Thanks again everyone!! You're a kind group of friends.

I saved this one for after work so I could take a leisurely stroll - glad I did! Looks excellent Jeanie. I'm partial to a nekkid fatty myself, but I think you're gonna lead me to the dark side! I at least gotta try it, right?

Yer doin' it right girl! :clap2:

Thank you Ron, Hoss and Chad!! :grouphug: :grin:

I saved this one for after work so I could take a leisurely stroll - glad I did! Looks excellent Jeanie. I'm partial to a nekkid fatty myself, but I think you're gonna lead me to the dark side! I at least gotta try it, right?

Yer doin' it right girl! :clap2:

Thanks Greg! My next fatty is going to be a nekkid one in honor of you. :mrgreen:
I haven't made one in a long time! I think it's going to be hard for me to lay that baby on the grill "nekkid" and walk away without making stuffing and a weave, but I'm gonna do it! lol
Thanks again for the inspiration! :grin:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Outta this world girl! That is simply over the top, If that doesn't make you drool then nothing will.

Thanks for sharing Jeanie.
My to try list is yet another item longer, lol.

Cowgirl, I've now seen several of your cooks and not only does the food look amazingly appetizing, but the plate presentation really increases the desire to taste.

Where does one obtain a fatty piston? Also, I looked into the stainless drums a while back (very $$$) but your custom grate knocks it outta the park!

Great thread, thx for sharing pics!

Holy moly that is a work of art very very nice!!! :clap: I'd love to give that a go but can only imagine the mess I'd make of it, would probably end up potato, sausage, and bacon hash lol

Cowgirl, I've now seen several of your cooks and not only does the food look amazingly appetizing, but the plate presentation really increases the desire to taste.

Where does one obtain a fatty piston? Also, I looked into the stainless drums a while back (very $$$) but your custom grate knocks it outta the park!

Great thread, thx for sharing pics!

If you check out her blog, I think she tells you how to make one out of PVC pipe. Check her blog out! It rocks!

Back