• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A week of cooking pron

R2Egg2Q

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I've managed to do a fair amount of cooking over the last week & thought I'd share some pics:

Cooking for work pot lucks

-Wings two ways: SM Spicy Apple & Cherry Rub wings on left, Bart's Blazin Q glazed wings on the right
IMG_0010.jpg

-a SM Peppered Cow rubbed brisket on the XL Egg (late in the cook-sorry no sliced pics as it disappeared after slicing & serving it a group of about 100 coworkers)
IMG_3605.jpg

Cooking for our meals

-thin crust pepperoni & mushroom pizza on the Large Egg
IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3563.jpg

-cedar planked trout on the Hasty Bake
IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

-lamb loin chops on the Mini Egg
IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

-beef back ribs
IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg

I had the day off from cooking today :)

Thanks for looking!

amazing... just amazing :clap2:

Your pizza looked particularly spectacular. Could you be persuaded to share the dough recipe?

amazing... just amazing :clap2:

Your pizza looked particularly spectacular. Could you be persuaded to share the dough recipe?

I wish I could tell you I had some great recipe but it really was store bought ready to bake pizza dough (specifically Safeway Select Garlic & Herb pizza dough).

You've been busy. It all looks fantastic but those lamb chops are calling to me. Very nice pictures.

I thought that if you cooked shrimp for a week, they would turn out really rubbery. I had no idea they would look THAT good! What a transformation! :shock:

Perhaps you should try a week long cook sometime Gore! Your results may vary. ;)

WOW.

I want that bite of lamb chop IN MY BELLY NOW!!!!!

All looks great John! :clap:

Back