• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Brisket in the Crock Pot Tonight!! (pics)

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Well not the entire brisket. Just some trimmings that are technically in my pressure cooker, not crock pot, but pretty much the same thing right?? :-D

I've gotten into a pretty decent habit of randomly throwing whatever is left in my fridge into the pressure cooker to see what happens. Some of the best pulled/shedded pork for tacos has come from rib trimmings mixed with Mexican spices and some veggies tossed in the pressure cooker. And the liquid au jus left over I normally drink from a glass because it is so delicious :mrgreen:.

Anyways I was trimming brisket for an event this weekend so tossed it in with 2 tomatoes, 1 jalapeno (both from the garden), and some carrot. Rubbed the brisket with adobo rub I pick up at RD that I really like. We'll see how it turns out. Haven't done brisket in the pressure cooker before, but looking forward to it. I set it for 1hr and will hopefully post the results. I did just have my 3rd beverage......which is about all I can handle these days :loco:. So results may vary :becky:

Here is the before shot

And here is me with a glass of something posting said thread. I only imagine this is what everyone else here does every night :thumb:

I dont believe thats your pictures. We need to see ID, SS#'s, CC #s, phone bill, electric bill...ect..ect

Ended up something like this
IMAG2733_zpsoejk9cmg.jpg

Hey, at least it wasn't on a foil covered grill :wink:

Ain't nothing wrong with alternate prep methods! Tacos look great!

Got Heat?? Got Meat?? All good here, let's eat !!

I was going to give you a hard time until I saw that plated pic. Tacos look really good.

This is pretty much how I grew up eating brisket, either in the crock pot (brisket flat) or roasting oven for a full packer. You can make some damn good shredded brisket burritos, tacos, nachos, or just eat it straight up. Good stuff.

Back