Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hutchinson, MN; KCBS event

QN

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Any of you farkers going to be there? I will be there as a judge or table captain. Hope to see some of you there.
Smoking Knights BBQ Competition
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
Hutchinson, MN
Starts: 06/21/2013
Ends: 06/22/2013

We will be there. This is our home town. Very excitied

The organizers, Knights of Columbus like we are, shadowed us for mentoring and training at our contest a few weeks ago. I was really impressed with them. Dedicated and organized, they jumped right in and helped with anything we asked.

This is a good new contest that needs to be supported by all of us in the upper midwest BBQ community in this their first year. And in the years to come.

Really hoping for a good turn out of teams and judges. If you are looking for a good place to compete this weekend, this is a good place to be.

Good luck to all of you.

Bands both friday and saturday night?

According to the web site;
Chris Brooks and The Silver City Boys
Friday June 21, 2013

Jaded Band
Saturday June 22, 2013
Both bands will be playing in the pavilion starting at 7:00 pm.

We will be there! We are pretty excited that there is a contest so close to home for us! Looking forward to not having to fill the Jeep with gas 2-3 times just to get there!

Eggspert BBQ

Will agree eggspert. This contest is less than 2 miles away for us. I hope there is a good turn out. Last I heard there was 11 teams signed up.

Aces High BBQ qill be there. Looking forward to this one! Anyone heard how many teams are signed up?

I heard 18 pro teams from the organizer. As long as 16 show up so it can qualify for the Royal, that's all I care.

Eggspert

Would love to go, but other things stopping us from competing this weekend(Harrison Lee 8lbs. 6oz. born Wednesday). Hope to come to this one next year. Good luck to all this weekend.

Congratulations Curling Q! You missed some brutal weather! Glad things are happy and healthy at home. Looking forward to seeing you later this year!

Eggspert

Had a good time in Hutchinson. Weather was some of the worst weather I have ever seen. Hope everyone stayed safe. Off to Madelia in a few weeks.

Impending doom from hutch

11447_494362293972074_1517100920_n.jpg

Back