Contest Announcment Flames On The Flint. New KCBS Event

Elliesdad

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
www.flamesontheflint.com

We are having a new KCBS sanctioned event here, in Bainbridge, Ga. March 14-15, 2014.
$12,000 guaranteed payout.

Weekend festival(River Town Days) with entertainment each night, kids events, as well as a B.A.S.S. Elite tournament launching and weighing in at our venue.

Thank you.

email me for any info not on our site ronnie@godwinjewelers.com

Ah good, more March GA contests. I hate waiting to April for the flow to start. Do you have multiple types of power hookups? Saw on the form it simply asks if water and power are needed. Teams like easy/close hookups :-D.

Ah good, more March GA contests. I hate waiting to April for the flow to start. Do you have multiple types of power hookups? Saw on the form it simply asks if water and power are needed. Teams like easy/close hookups :-D.

Jason - I have been talking to Ronnie about that since I am reping his contest and his goal is to have power and water for each team. He has the support of the city and Chamber and they are looking to install permanent utilities.

$12k payout for only a $225 entry. What a way to start the new season!

Cook Off Guaranteed Pay Out
GRAND CHAMPION $3,000
RESERVE CHAMPION $1,500

MEAT CATEGORIES(4):

1ST PLACE $750
2ND PLACE $500
3RD PLACE $300
4TH PLACE $200
5TH PLACE $125

Jason - I have been talking to Ronnie about that since I am reping his contest and his goal is to have power and water for each team. He has the support of the city and Chamber and they are looking to install permanent utilities.

$12k payout for only a $225 entry. What a way to start the new season!

Cook Off Guaranteed Pay Out
GRAND CHAMPION $3,000
RESERVE CHAMPION $1,500

MEAT CATEGORIES(4):

1ST PLACE $750
2ND PLACE $500
3RD PLACE $300
4TH PLACE $200
5TH PLACE $125

Thanks Dave. I found out that we have a wedding to go to in Florida that weekend :doh:. So no dice for us............bummer.

Thanks Dave. I found out that we have a wedding to go to in Florida that weekend :doh:. So no dice for us............bummer.
But if you are going to Florida you will pass right by the contest!!!

I'm sure you could get meat turned in and STILL make the wedding. Where is you adventurousness Man!!! :rockon:

Back