Who would be interested..

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
In an early November BBQ contest in Washington, MO. Unlimited room, 20 spots under a HIGH pavillion with power and water. Power and water available for MANY more, just not covered. Just taking a poll at this point....

Make it the second weekend and I would probably be in. Make it a Sat-Sun and for sure!

Thats the Midwest Brethren Bash in Lawrence, Ks that weekend.

We'd give it strong consideration. Unless out of town we'd probably be there.

I think given the time of year and that few alternatives are available, you would not have a difficult time getting a significant amount of teams for a contest.

I think given the time of year and that few alternatives are available, you would not have a difficult time getting a significant amount of teams for a contest.

With TOY races getting down to the wire, having a contest 1 month out from the TOY close for 2012 makes a lot of sense for the organizer. Hell, people travel all over the country to get one last chance in.

Then there are those that aren't ready to hang up the tongs for the year.

In an early November BBQ contest in Washington, MO. Unlimited room, 20 spots under a HIGH pavillion with power and water. Power and water available for MANY more, just not covered. Just taking a poll at this point....

If THE organizer has never organized a contest before, have them email Dawn to get the organizer package so they can start looking at the requirements if it's going to be KCBS sanctioned. It makes life easier on everybody!:clap:

If THE organizer has never organized a contest before, have them email Dawn to get the organizer package so they can start looking at the requirements if it's going to be KCBS sanctioned. It makes life easier on everybody!:clap:

You should head the sanctioning committee.

El Jefe!

Hey Jeff, ALL-Star BBQ would be interested in that . It's kinda slim pickens around here this year without the Pacific and St. Peters comps not happening this year.

Back