I Love My Wife! MOINK Pr0n!

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
We have had a lot of rain in the last few days with no let up in sight until the end of this week. My wife said to me this morning that she was going to do all the cooking for my family get together tonight because she didn't want me to go to "all the trouble" of firing up the grill in the rain. She really doesn't get this whole BBQ/Grilling thing that I am addicted to. She's so cute. That's why I love her. She will figure it out soon, I'm sure. :p

Ha ha! :p I told her that the rain means nothing! The chance to grill or BBQ to me is like saying "sick 'em" to a bull dog. So, I braved the elements (thunder/lightning) and grilled some sausage (sorry no pics) and some MOINKS.

My wife baked some Ziti with marinara and mozzarella and I cooked the sausage and MOINK appetizers. We all had a great time. Personally, I cherish the times we have together as a family and my mother's situation only makes me appreciate my family more. Here are some pics for the brethren.

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a pic of the lovely and gracious CBJ Mrs. Boshizzle in an elevator at the Ritz Hotel in Miami Beach. Yeah, she's a babe.

picture.php

Last edited:
Looks just like candy!! :clap: Was smoking in the rain here too today! :thumb: Looks good Brother!

Cheers

Looks just like candy!! :clap: Was smoking in the rain here too today! :thumb: Looks good Brother!

Cheers

Thanks, bro! Rain, sleet, or snow can't get in the way of grilling or BBQ.

Those moinks look awesome!

Around here if you don't cook in the wind and rain or snow you don't do much cooking.

Man, that is an award winning pic of those MOINKS!

Mrs. Bo isn't bad either! She looks good even with a crappy pic!

Cheers!

Bill

Man, that is an award winning pic of those MOINKS!

Bill

Thanks, bro. I grabbed the first sauce I found from the fridge to glaze them. It was something called "Uncle Yammy's Grillin' Sauce." I usually put it on wings. I was surprised at how it shined up on the MOINKS.

As the IMBAS Sgt. at Arms, I commend you, sir. Well done and glad y'all had a great day!

MMMMmmmmmm MOINKS!!!! can`t let a little rain stop ya from cooking or those of us here in Washington would never BBQ

Great Looking Grub! My wife and I had a nice weekend together as well! Must be in the air.

The Mrs. looks very pretty, you sure did better than your paygrade....as did I..... :wink:

This reminds me that I have depleted my MOINK reserves!:shock:

i havent had a moi....MOINK in a long while... i think this weekend might just be in order....

I just wish I knew who this guy was. Makes some good looking MOINK though.

Oh wait...wrong Bo. Sorry about that!:redface:

...whoever you are...

I just wish I knew who this guy was. Makes some good looking MOINK though.

Oh wait...wrong Bo. Sorry about that!:redface:

...whoever you are...

I have no idea what you are writing about.

Last edited:
Back