• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Double Score

LostNation

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Last weekend was a great weekend for our team.

My team has secured a BEER sponsorship for next season by a local brewery that we love.

I also secured a meat sponsor for this year. A Northern New York farm that raises organic beef. This cattle is open pasture Black Angus that they finish for two months on corn. They also have a local organic pig farmer that wants to supply pork products to our team. This looks like it's going to be a good season !

SWEET Rich! Way to go buddy. I can't wait to try some! You do make a MEAN brisket!

Just don't forget the little people once you're famous, Mr. Congeniality... :>

Congratulations! That takes some pressure off of competing...not the competition itself, but getting out there real often.

WTG Rich!

Everything helps, and this is several "everythings" :lol:

TIM

Great news............Congrats on your double score of sponsors.........Im glad for you.

I'm curious as to how you approached them and what was involved?

And congrats! Send beer.

someone to pay for the meat and beer!
nice!
Like the idea of going with the organic meats, I am in the process of doing the same thing. Big believer in the organic and natural meats.
Good Luck!

congratulations and good luck! i have been looking for some corn finished beef for some time. could you PM me the name of the farm if you get a chance? thanks.

phil

LostNation said:
Last weekend was a great weekend for our team.

My team has secured a BEER sponsorship for next season by a local brewery that we love.

I also secured a meat sponsor for this year. A Northern New York farm that raises organic beef. This cattle is open pasture Black Angus that they finish for two months on corn. They also have a local organic pig farmer that wants to supply pork products to our team. This looks like it's going to be a good season !

Free beer and beef? Sounds good! See ya in Salisbury...

Back