Sauce business venture

willkat98 said:
handsomejack said:
hey, what does hijack mean?

Brians got a zit on his penis.

That, is a hijack. Not allowed in Q Talk or this forum

Taking a topic off topic, intentionally.

I'll add to this.. in some cases, its not necessarily intentionally going off topic. A thread can be legitimately yet accidentally hijacked.. for instance brians commenting that "Texas needs a good Pulled pork sauce" people answering him can take your thread and redirect the topic to Sauce places in texas....Then your topic is lost.. like a conversation that gets the subject changed midsteam and never goes back. In that case we(the moderaters) will try to spilt the thread into two seperate ones to keep them both going.

And HJ.... welcome to The Brethren where ya get 30 answers in 20 minutes and then ya walk away totally confused cause ya got to many choices to make. :twisted:

I thought he was asking for advice about his Zit?

Guess I read it wrong.......

I put some of my secret rub in my homemade sauce.

willkat98 said:
BBQchef33 said:
for instance brians commenting that "Texas needs a good Pulled pork sauce" people answering him can take your thread and redirect the topic to Sauce places in texas

Just for the record, Brian was asking about Pulled Prok

Yeah, what he said.

Hijack Mod.

what's all this about rubbing and pulling your pork? :oops:

geeez! 8)

handsomejack said:
Okay, got it - and tell Brian sorry about the penis.

Everything is well after last night. Thanks for the concern. :roll: Texas still needs a good Pulled Prok sauce.

More info on this. I finally got a call back from the guy at the bottlers. He is sending me some info and a nondisclosure form to fill out. After that, he will come to the restaurant and do his saleman act. Bring various bottle sizes etc. From there he will take a copy of the recipe and a sample of the sauce. He will send that to their lab. They will then recreate with a weight formula and send me some for testing. After that, the rest will become history. I will keep everyone informed.

Very cool! I liked the sample you left with me earlier this year even though you said it wasn't one of your best efforts.

Heck, I'll buy a case when it's marketed. :D If you market in 5 gallon buckets maybe I'll make it my standard sauce! :twisted:

Back