• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Brisket in the works w/pron

EatonHoggBBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
It's supposed to be 80° today :clap2: so I fired up the Klose to do a 14lb brisket and a couple of fatties. Rubbed the brisket down with Plowboys Bovine Bold and tossed it on about 1/2 hr ago. Let's see how many beers it takes to cook this thing.

dsc07492e.jpg

That's a beautiful site on a Thursday morning. Brisket + beer = a great day.

Excellent, im gonna order me some Bovine next! 80 in Michigan huh? I dont recall this being Aprils Fools again!

Halftime report. 5 hrs into the cook it's sunny and 80°.
With cruise control on the Klose set @ 250° it's time for a birthday drink and listen to a little Albert King.

dsc07493i.jpg

With cruise control on the Klose set @ 250° it's time for a birthday drink and listen to a little Albert King.

Happy Birthday!

If I make it to Indiana the first round is on me. :thumb:

Happy B day man!!!! That thing looks nice!!! I'm going to do one starting on Fri hope it turns out that good!!!!

Terry

Good choice of music. Albert could make that Flying V cry. Too bad those old timers don't get the recognition they deserve.

dsc07493i.jpg

I knew there was something I liked about you! My birthday was yesterday, I LOVE Albert King (all the King boys - hence the screen name) and, well, I posted my first pron of a beef cook yesterday. Good stuff all the way around!!

Keep it Smokin...Hope you got an Alarm Clock, handy, cause the last time I drank beer while doing a long cook, the beer won out, and I almost burned my meat if it were,nt for the Wifey

Back