Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 8th Annual U.P. Hog Wild - Kingsford MI

Boss Hog Wild

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Everyone is invited to join us on July 20th and 21st in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula. Come and compete on somewhat historic bbq grounds in Kingsford Michigan. We are part of the Michigan Beak to Beak Challenge, and we are a qualifier for the World Food Championships to be held in Las Vegas in Nomvember. We also have a music festival as part of our family fun orientated event. Looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends, and making a few new ones. Hope to see YOU in July.:clap:

Rubbed, Smoked, & Sauced will be there again, looking forward to seeing everyone.

Scott

Smokin' Croatians will be making it up there for the 1st time. Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to having all of you up north. Something tells me it is going to be an enjoyable year. It may even be cooler than wherever you are!

Hope its cooler then here today ! Got off the lake 80 degrees in Port Washington. get home 101 aaaaargghhhh ! Good news is today was a practice seesion for work tomorrow hotter yet.

So Coz... you don't want it as cool as it was in 2010... but you don't want it as hot as it was in 2011. I'll see what I can do for you, because brother... I feel exactly the same way. I want it just the right temperature to bring people out to drink lots and lots of beer. :icon_blush:

Back