View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 12:42 PM   #14
rbinms33
is One Chatty Farker

Yep, you're taking the same approach I am. Multiple cookers is the way I'm going to have to do it for now. Seriously, unless I got into catering, which is still a possibility later on, the only reason I'd use a big cooker is at competitions.

This might sound like I've got my priorities screwed up but I think I'm going to find a used car hauler before I get a larger smoker that I can put a small sleeping area up front, put some cabinets and a sink in and have the remaining area as prep space. I saw a FoodTV special the other day called the BBQ Circuit and it had Lee and Bobbie McWright (Music City Pig Pals) on there and that's what they use. Don't know if their's has a sleeping area but it sure got my mind wondering if that would be better than to try to mount a cooker on my 16' trailer, put a top on it, and do all the other stuff to make it a "rig". I could roll a smoker into the hauler as long as the smoker wasn't TOO big.

I don't know, it's just all wishful thinking for now but I know where I'm at right now and where I want to be. Now I just gotta figure out how to get there.

Perfect Smoke BBQ Team
Pork Me Baby BBQ Team
Coldwater, MS (just south of Memphis)

KCBS CBJ #7595
NB Bandera Mod E
Custom Drum Smoker
18" Weber Smoky Mountain
Weber Kettle One Touch Silver
rbinms33 is offline   Reply With Quote