Steak, asparagus, 'shrooms, and a baked potato (with pics!).

joshcary

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Here's a cook I did this week for lunch. Some steak, asparagus, sliced mushrooms and a baked potato. It was as enjoyable to cook as it was to eat!

First I layered the mushrooms in an aluminum pan and laid asparagus on top. Then I put a little chicken stock, garlic olive oil, spray butter and Cattleman's Grill California Tri-Tip over the top of the veggies.

Next up some shots of the steak as I seasoned it up with some Dale's and a little Cattleman's Grill California Tri-Tip.

Covered a russet potato in garlic olive oil.

The potato went on first on the YS640 setup with GrillGrates on the left and the standard grate on the right. The grill was set to 400º.

After the potato had been on for 20 minutes I flipped it over and put on the asparagus. Here's a shot of the asparagus after 15 minutes.

Put the steak on and let the grill do it's thing!

Flipped it after 5 minutes.

All plated up!

And here is a closeup of the steak, I pulled it at 125º and let it rest for 10 minutes.

Thanks for looking!

ummmmm yeaaaaaaa ! dang that looks delish . i think that's the finest looking steak that i've seen come off a pellet pooper . beautifully seared and nice and rare .

Perfect.. My favorite dinner and you nailed it. All the good gus is gone now so im stuck with Costco which isn't terrible most of the time.

Back