• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Mama Mia...Now That's What I Call Italian" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Mama Mia...Now That's What I Call Italia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dang it Biggie! I was gonna vote for either Kathy or Titch! They were the ones that really did it for me. Yeah, I'm sure yours is tasty and all, but I was hoping to send a message that this isn't just a photo contest. You can't expect to rake in all the votes just 'cause you took a pretty picture. That's why I took you off my shortlist. However, that $100-stuffed SPAMfish is just too good to pass up. And about those moobs. Since I can have that SPAMfish my way, ... can I have it with moobs too? Come swim to pappa, baby! :becky:

It's the final hours to get your custome SPAMFish order in folks! Vote today!:thumb:

So here we go...........SPAMfish, and $200, delivered, with a set of sweater kittens, to your design...........all furnished by Bigabyte............we have a deal:wink:

So here we go...........SPAMfish, and $200, delivered, with a set of sweater kittens, to your design...........all furnished by Bigabyte............we have a deal:wink:

Last thing I need is a cat right now.
No offense guerre...

But,
I can always find a way to spend 200.00 bucks!!! Lol

I'm perusing N&P for the best pair of sweater kittens to put on a SPAMFish!:laugh:

Back