Chicago Bears UDS Build Tons of Pron!!!!!

Great build. I've been wanting to paint my UDS to my favorite team also. But I'm just afraid I'd get in over my head. You gave me a little more courage thanks!

The drum looks great but someone farked up on the paint job. How on earth did they mix up green and yellow with orange and blue? :heh:

I go to a Bears game every year with my brothers so this may be a little slanted, but that is the BEST looking smoker I have ever seen!!!!

Great job.

Saaaaweeeeet I hope the farkin thing doesnt get hurt and makes it through the whole season :p. Nice job! :clap2:

Awesome drum!!! I particularly love it as I'm a Bears fan too.

I am not even close to being a Bears fan, but I think that even the most Die Hard Packers fan would have to say that looks awesome!!!

It looks awesome, and I'll have to agree.....GO PATRIOTS.:thumb:

Yep, thanks guys for comments!! Brother in law should be quite surprised. Gonna clean up my Bulls one this Friday before smoking some spares on it. Will be sure to grab some pron.

brickie

Oh yeah,

GB vs Pats in Super Bowl with Pat's winning a shoot out!!!!! Oh yeah!!!

brickie

Brickle, great job on the UDS... I have a question, how did you paint those logos and numbers on ur UDS??? did you do some kinda stencil thing?

---
I am here: Google Maps

Brickie - nice job with the build and the paint job. i've got 4 barrels to build with a buddy from work as a winter project and plans call for one being a Patriots theme. i'll steal with pride your model. NIce work :clap2:

Can you tell me about those latches you have on the bulls one holding the lid down?

Brickle, great job on the UDS... I have a question, how did you paint those logos and numbers on ur UDS??? did you do some kinda stencil thing?

---
I am here: Google Maps

Actually i used laminating sheets on the Bears which worked out great. They had a sticky nature to them so didn't need to use extra adhesive this time. Hard part was finding the font that was close to the one the Bears use. Typed it up and blew it up and then printed it out and then used razor blade to cut it out. White outline done by hand.

Big alvin, i look forward to seeing it!! Thinking about doing a Patriots one myself.

Bluegrass, those latches are actually from Harbor Freight. Unfortunately I beleive they stopped selling them but not sure. If they have them, price is probably better than any I've seen. Bears top fit tight enough to not use them.

Brickie

Back