Kosmo's Beef Injection

Scored a CAB brisket at Wally-world (it was mislabeled, thank you Wally), injected it Fri evening, smoked it in the snow yesterday, totally awesome!!!!! The doggie got the leftover flat, he's hurtin right now, we just warmed up the point and sliced it. From the flat we did get yesterday, and the warmed up point today, full of flavor and moist. Going back to WW tomorrow to see if there are any more mis-labels. Need more "research"........

Great to hear your results. I think i am going to make me a little brisket this weekend. Try the hot and fast method. :-D

Ok, I'm game. I just order the 1/2 lb bag. Lot's of good reviews! If it makes it in time for a practice run and comes out good I'll use it in my "Christmas Brisket"!

Just ordered a 2 lb bag and a pork sample bag! I love this stuff, Although I liked the first batch I got better( it was the original free sample you sent out). Look forward to trying the pork injection.

Just ordered new brisket injection hope to get it before christmas but if i don't i still have your regular blend.Great stuff u are making thanks.
tim

Back