• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bluesaque,June 23-24

T

The Anchorman

Bluesaque needs 3 more teams to be a qualifier for CT State Championship. If you win this championship, good chance you would get the nod for qualifier because IQue was Grand Champ of the other CT Championship. If I was a betting man my money would be that Chris and his team wins another qualifier by the end of the season. So his chances are already good for a nod from another state. Just trying to play the odds Chris.
This would be a great venue for a first time team to get there feet wet. Or if there is a team that hasn't competed in a while to get back into it.
Any NY or NJ teams looking to compete ?
Ray
http://www.nebs.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=136&Itemid=

I don't compete - but I'd love to check it out. Is Saturday worth visiting?

Bluesaque needs 3 more teams to be a qualifier for CT State Championship. If you win this championship, good chance you would get the nod for qualifier because IQue was Grand Champ of the other CT Championship. If I was a betting man my money would be that Chris and his team wins another qualifier by the end of the season. So his chances are already good for a nod from another state. Just trying to play the odds Chris.
Ray
http://www.nebs.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=136&Itemid=

Ray,

Help me out here.
KCBS sanctioned event, correct?
What is the "Nod" you refer to?

Maybe confused here, but the AR is "ALL qualifiers" and the Jack is a "draw" if multiple qualifiers from a State.

The only thing resembling a "nod" that I am aware of is the "pass-down" for MIM.

Fill in the "holes" in my understanding here. :oops:

Thanks,

TIM

Ray,

Help me out here.
KCBS sanctioned event, correct?
What is the "Nod" you refer to?

Maybe confused here, but the AR is "ALL qualifiers" and the Jack is a "draw" if multiple qualifiers from a State.

The only thing resembling a "nod" that I am aware of is the "pass-down" for MIM.

Fill in the "holes" in my understanding here. :oops:

Thanks,

TIM

The nod, is the draw for The Jack, If a team such as Ique wins more than one Grand Championship from more than one state, wouldn't the odds for the team winning the draw for a two state championship would be better?
Especially if it is a team that hasn't ever won one?

The nod, is the draw for The Jack, If a team such as Ique wins more than one Grand Championship from more than one state, wouldn't the odds for the team winning the draw for a two state championship would be better?
Especially if it is a team that hasn't ever won one?

I gotta sleep on that concept!

A totlally new use and definition for a word and a system (the Jack draw)that I thought I understood.

But, I learn something new every day.

Maybe tomorrow it will make sense.

TIM

Keep in mind that there may be a 3rd CT championship in New Britain in August.

For the Jack, if a team wins a GC in a state with multiple qualifiers AND a state that has a single qualifier, that team would get an automatic for the single qualifier win and would not be involved with the multiple qualifier state draw..

Back