Operation BBQ Fundraiser in Omaha

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
In February.

This is a fantastic organization with a huge Brethren backing. The Midwest Division is headed up by our own Roo-B-Q'n and Bride of Roo(BQ'n). Some awesome people with giving hearts.

Please consider attending this event to support a great charity, meet some fellow Brethren Members and have a great time.

Winter Blues and BBQ

Last Year's Event Thread

Anyone in the area, please try and make this event. Tom and Char put a lot of time into this organization. It was a great time last year and I plan on attending again this year. Hope to see you all there.

I just ordered my tickets!

Hey Bryan, what was that motel you guys stayed at last year, you said it was a lot cheaper than the one we had.

It was the La Quinta. Not sure of the road it was on, But I'll check later, Dave. Not the Hilton, but it had coffee on Sunday morning.

I'm gonna ask a dumb question .... what town is this in?
(I have more dumb questions but I'll start with this one.)

YEA thanks for the paypal ticket purchase Dave!!! Doug the town is Bennington but its Omaha to the rest of the world. If anyone has questions or I can help with getting your butts to the event Ill check in more frequently.

Also, were doing raffle items, I know you brethren get hit up by multiple sources so I hate to add one more, but I shamelessly will :) PM me if you have anything you would like to donate. The crowd is normal society (not many bbq'rs) so keep that in mind. It was a last minute idea last year and was one of our largest fundraisers at the event.

Thanks all for your support and look forward to meeting more of you that evening...

This is a really fun event and a great way to raise some funds to help pay for free meals for the troops! Like Char said, anything that can be donated for the raffle will be greatly appreciated!! The raffle was a ton of fun last year and one of the highlights of the event. Hope anyone in the area can make it....great blues and bbq :thumb:

Man, I wish I could make it, but it's too late on a Sat for me to get back for church on Sunday - and I am taking two Sundays in Feb to go to Texas. I pray that God will bless this event mightily.

I just made my hotel reservations! See y'all Friday night / Saturday morning :-D.

ps - bringing the 15 YO G-daughter --- you can put her to work, too ;>)

Dave it is the La Quinta here

3330 North 104th Ave
Omaha, NE 68134-3764

I just looked it up an it is $52 for a 2 double bed room.
One king is $55.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that's the one. Shane said that there's a bar nearby that will let just about anyone in :rolleyes:.

Well Shane and I closed the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back