• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Winner of the BBQ Brethren "2017 Thanksgiving Feast/Gameday Eats!" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
THoey1963!

Congrats
to THoey1963 on a Great Throwdown win!

Applausegif1_zps69da9f92.gif

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "2017 Thanksgiving Feats/Gameday Eats!" Throwdown, THoey1963 shall receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, available in two distinct styles!
Just send Shagdog a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within
147 business days OR sooner!

2) The chance to pick the next TD category that starts on Friday 12/22!
Just send me and Shagdog a PM ASAP with your proposed new category for review.

[FONT=&quot]3). A $25 store credit from Naturiffic, to spend however you wish[/FONT][FONT=&quot]! :clap2:

[/FONT]You can check out Naturiffic's sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Naturiffic to explore all the incredible brines & seasonings they have available!

A big thanks to Naturiffic for keeping the prizes flowing!

To redeem your prize, please follow these instructions EXACTLY. Send a PM to Moose with the following:

1. Your full name
2. Email address

THoey1963
DB631DE6-107E-45B4-8D1C-4614AB8B859E_zpstkgozyga.jpg

View the Vote Thread

Thanks again y'all. You know how these TD's are. I've entered dishes that I thought were sure fire wins and came in last place. This time, I didn't even check back until yesterday, as there was no way this bird was winning. <shakes head>

Back