Plowboy Media Whores

Yes, media whore's you are! :cool:

Dammit Andy, about half of you has disappeared.....

Congrats guy's, thats pretty cool! :biggrin:

I resemble that remark. I was still in shock at all the ribbons at that point... if the cheezy grin didn't give that fact away. :eek:)

Where's the whooers??? All I see are hairy legged twins...

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Congrats Bro!

Thats some nice hardeware fellas.Hows the new rub coming?

Who-er would imply I expect some sort of payment. "Media utslay" is more like it.... now if this was Woodpile....

Dammit Andy!! Way to go. PS. what happened to the rest of ya?

NUTZ

Dammit Andy!! Way to go. PS. what happened to the rest of ya?

NUTZ

Todd works me pretty hard when I put the plowboy gear on... I just wasted away. :icon_cool

You need to be working your way through this part of the country this fall and hit the bash at Basswood... I wont be at Atchison this year unfortunately.... goin fishin with my Dad in Canada. I've been waiting for this trip for 15 years.... so I can't pass it up. My darling wife is even letting me leave on our 10th Wedding anniversary. Now that is real love.

I'm working on the new NUTZMOBILE as we speak. No more sleeping in the back of the truck. I will be there next year!!

Last edited:
Congrats, Brothers! Or should I say "Brother & 1/2" :rolleyes: :twisted: :biggrin: ? Damn it, Andy, where did the rest of you go???

think Andy need to come back to NY . A stop at zorbas for lunch and la familia for dinner and her will back to "normal"

think Andy need to come back to NY . A stop at zorbas for lunch and la familia for dinner and her will back to "normal"

That is no lie! Dinner at LaFamilia is not for the faint of waist :razz:

Back