So What's The Next TD Category?

Ok, I am so confused now. We get Foil and Squirrel points for using peppers?!?! Does that not negate the need to have two separate point systems? Or, are you saying we have to foil the peppers to get the Foil points? If so, what exactly do we have to do to the peppers to get the Squirrel points? :noidea:

Also, I have not messed with clay and pottery since junior high. Can you explain more the technique for creating dishes using a wok or skillet over a fire? I am kinda thinking we should stick to cooking food here on this forum and leave the kiln cooking to another group of people.

Good question!

Raw peppers = Squirrel Points
Dried peppers = Foil Points
Dried + Raw = Double Squirrel & Foil Points

Dish: A particular variety or preparation of food: Sushi is a Japanese dish.

:mrgreen:

I've been Moosed! It's OK though, I asked for it. I'm cool with that. There will more than likely be some sauce involved in making it tso anyway. :thumbup:

So are there now Moose points along with the Foil and Squirrel points or have those been completely thrown out now?

...and can they be combined into Foiled Moose points and Moosed Squirrel points?

Who the fark is in charge of this place anyway? Lots a questions need a answer in!

Back