THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My wife is 7-months pregnant and between Mothers day and her hormones, I am not gonna stir up anything there. No need to stoke the fire ya know.
Pregnant women love Q, and Sweaty guys with mullets(norco Neckwarmer) reaking of a good weekend bender, or so they tell me at the local Saddle Sore Saloon. :biggrin: Maybe it's a regional thing? Give her the test, invite Country over and see if she gets that sparkle in her eye. :biggrin::biggrin:

Give her the test, invite Country over and see if she gets that sparkle in her eye. :biggrin::biggrin:
She sees him all the time (next door neighbor) but if I see any sparkles in her eye it best not be towards him or there's gonna be hell to pay... Unless of course he is bringing a plate of Q over then I could maybe deal with it :lol:

jelloshot.jpg

Back