Cooking Class Swamp Boys Competition Class

We had a big time in Live Oak, and I had a blast. It was very strange for me in the sense that I told all of the things I had kept close for so long. From 1pm Friday to almost 3pm Saturday I showed 'em everything I knew.

A huge thanks to the sponsors who sent us their products for sampling. Everyone was able to take home quite a goody bag, containing products from 3 Eyz BBQ, Butcher’s BBQ, Butt Rub, Dizzy Pig, Pork Pullin Plowboys, The Slabs, Spicewine Ironworks, Sorry Boys, Rib Stars, Billy Bones BBQ, The Old Smokehouse, Head Country, and HomeBBQ.com. Talk about an All-Star line up. Also thanks to those in attendance who gave me an extra helping hand - it was much appreciated.

Thanks to the 24 folks who entrusted me to shorten their learning curve and help take them and their barbecue to the next level. I look forward to watching the progress happen now
icon_wink.gif

Halfway thinking about arranging to do one in the summer up north if there was any interest. I head up to IL for the Butt to Butt XII Invitational...

Glad to hear your making it up North Rub. Let me know if there is anything you need,

Looks like I missed the boat on this one. Just found this after being on a BBQ vacation!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Thanks Scottie, looking forward to Shannon. Do I need to enter early on this one, or is there plenty of space?

Looks like I missed the boat on this one. Just found this after being on a BBQ vacation!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
If there is enough interest up that way, I may work one in during my trip to Shannon IL. I'll be on summer break. We'll see....

Congrats of the success of the class.

Thanks Scottie, looking forward to Shannon. Do I need to enter early on this one, or is there plenty of space?

Tons of space. But we also go out in the farthest corner of the fields and create our own shanty town. We all run generators out there. You being a Butt-To-Butt team, Mike will make sure you have a spot wherever you want... I say go next to that Plowboy guy and shig off of him... :icon_blush:

Back