View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 10:10 PM   #16
Gore
Phizzy

Location: Hiding out from blood suck ghost snake gods, Nazis and scrap iron chefs trying to harvest body parts
Name/Nickname : Gore (surprise!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Yes, the vid I saw was the same one you posted earlier. I'll be sure to check out the second one you linked above!

It really seemed her sauce was something special, too, which you confirmed. I also like you get the choice of having the meat on the sammich pulled or chopped.

Do you have a pic of the sausage sammich?
Unfortunately, no, it was a sloppy mess. Charred sausage on a hot-dog bun with coleslaw and BBQ sauce. As I recall the sauce was somewhat reminiscent of Arby's sauce. My wife doesn't like sweet and I don't do sour. We both liked the sauce, not too sweet or sour, I guess. There are a lot of ok sausages, but this one was the best sausage we've had in a long time, not sure what kind it was, if local or what. It was of the reddish variety if that is any help, but had a beautiful char mark going down it. The coleslaw and sauce were great. We were eating in the car and just finished the pork sandwiches and this was dripping wrapped in that same paper that you see in the videos and our hands were covered in bbq sauce and coleslaw. Would've been a chore to get out the camera for another pic, and after one bite, taking a picture was the last thing on our minds. Guess you're just going to have to go there and check it out yourself.
(='.'=) This is the rabbit baby. Invests him in yours signature,
(")_(") and the help rabbit baby takes over control of the world!
Hmmmm, I wonder, WWGALD? Avatar courtesy of Grillman and NorthwestBBQ

Promoted by Bigabyte to "Idiot #1" , and dubbed "Phizzy" by Sir Ron.
Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->