Anyone up for a 2019 Spring Carolina Bash?

Unfortunately I'm out. Have a conference I'm going to for work. Flight back is on Saturday. Hopefully next year.

I would like to invite everyone to Butt Blast IV @Dan Nicholas State Park, Salisbury NC on April 13 2019. This is a fun group that cooks, camps, has a few adult beverages, cooks on everything imaginable, from Big Green Eggs to Blackstone Griddles. Everything is free, we do have a donation jar for the local food bank if you feel inclined to do so. Please check us out on Egghead Forum ...Butt Blast thread. Thanks Piney169

I would like to invite everyone to Butt Blast IV @Dan Nicholas State Park, Salisbury NC on April 13 2019. This is a fun group that cooks, camps, has a few adult beverages, cooks on everything imaginable, from Big Green Eggs to Blackstone Griddles. Everything is free, we do have a donation jar for the local food bank if you feel inclined to do so. Please check us out on Egghead Forum ...Butt Blast thread. Thanks Piney169

Dude. Y'all attend our BBQ Brethren Bash and we may attend yours. All are Welcome! :becky:

Hey Dennis, haven’t been on here in a while, but thought a bash must be close. I’m pretty sure I can make it. More than happy to contribute to the cook. I can cook overnight and pack in a cooler for the trip.

Will

Well, We've had unforeseen events arise with Ann's Father and some other issues that will require our attention now and during the dates of the Bash and beyond. We will not be able to attend this year. Hope to make one in the future.

The thing that bugs me the most about this is that we will not get the opportunity to meet some really great Brethren. Please raise a Toast and drink one for us.

Sorry been neglecting this thread with work killing me. Bout the only time I get on I check the giveaway and get back off.

Love to see you there Will! Just remember we moved to King's Mountain State Park this time.

Hope you and the misses can make it Bill!

Happy ( still can't get used to that) I hope Miss Ann's dad gets better. I'll keep all of you in my thoughts.

I can't wait to get up there and get to bashing! Figure we should start nailing down what and who's cooking pretty soon. Still debating on what I'm doing.

I'm thinking I'm going to take my double rack drum and do 2 pork butts at the campsite and bring a New Braunfels sausage assortment and cook on the grill for Saturday. Can't bring the Bubba Grill since I'll be towing the travel trailer. I'll have some good local mustard base and vinegar pepper sauce also.

Less than 2 weeks out! Got a big weekend planned of cleaning up the travel trailer and truck this weekend! Got to do a little work to have a lot of fun! Getting excited to get to the bash!

Back