Thread: 95% done...
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 03:26 PM   #9
estex
Found some matches.

Those are pick from my deer lease. I've got a new trailer for those deer now...

The Sunoco Flag- The owner of Sunoco (Energy Transfer now) built it for me. I cook down at his music fest (cherokeemusicfest.org) and now I'll be cooking at the Texas Motor speedway, Rangers and Cowboy game for them. I screwed up one year and cooked a case of ribs down there at the music fest and they had ordered from Cooper's down there out of Llano. All mine were gone and Cooper's were still there. Now I'm doing around 14 cases in 2 nights and briskets. I really hate cooking briskets, not my thing, so I might be ask some of y'all for a few pointers on that subject. My just come out regular nothing really to right about.
I designed it and they built it. And then they went nuts with the outside part. Gibson guitars, 2 keg taps, and lights. The roof is going to be added onto, it'll be a metal roof with 2 POLES coming down for EXTRA support(That's all I'll say about that), they want to add more to the waterfall off the back. That whole side slides out like an RV for more space.

Thanks

From the great wisdom and words from Justin Wilson "Dim Cows and dim-der pigs never taught da taste so guud. I Garon-tee!"

Last edited by estex; 06-17-2013 at 03:43 PM..
estex is offline   Reply With Quote