RV's at Comps

I just buy those ready to eat Ribs at the market
Real time savers

I have a tent trailer that hasn't got any use the last couple seasons, and I'm thinking of selling it and buying a used small toyhauler trailer to use at comps. The only problem is here in the Northwest, a lot of events are not trailer/RV friendly.

I have a tent trailer that hasn't got any use the last couple seasons, and I'm thinking of selling it and buying a used small toyhauler trailer to use at comps. The only problem is here in the Northwest, a lot of events are not trailer/RV friendly.

Space issue?

The RV helps hide our secret recipe ribs.

We buy 'em at Burger King, and put them in the RV freezer. Before turn ins, we take 'em out, boil them in beer to add smokey flavor (thanks for the tip TLC), stick 'em in our red tipped lettuce box, and then stick the whole thing in the microwave to make sure they are fall of the bone good. :cool:

The RV helps hide our secret recipe ribs.

We buy 'em at Burger King, and put them in the RV freezer. Before turn ins, we take 'em out, boil them in beer to add smokey flavor (thanks for the tip TLC), stick 'em in our red tipped lettuce box, and then stick the whole thing in the microwave to make sure they are fall of the bone good. :cool:

Ok, not for nothing, but you just posted your secret recipe right here in a public forum!

I'm switching over from McDonalds McRibs to your secret recipe. Sorry, but you should have kept it to yourself.

Eric

Back