Made my first Brethren order!

S

smknhotmama

Just ordered some of Plowboys Bovine and Yardbird rubs from KC BBQ Store. VERY excited about my purchase..Almost went overboard and did an overnight order!
What else should I check out as far as Brethren products or items highly recommended?

Congrats! Some other good choices...

Rubs:
Spicewine Hen and Hog Dust, Spicewine Heffer Dust, Spicewine All Seasoning

Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy. BBS new Simpy Marvelous all purpose seasoning is supposed to be good asl well but I haven't tried it yet.

Sauces:
Spicewine Blue Collar Sauce (American Royal First Place Winner)
Spicewine Black and Gold Dipping Sauce

Others to think about...
Scotty D's sauces
Dizzy Pig Rubs
D-Dog's Rubs
Head's Red Sauce (Brother BillM)

And lots more!

I believe Great Lakes BBQ Supply carries quite a few of these.

try wow your cow or perk up your pork, they are made by Slabs....yummy stuff!

Todd's Dirt - a seasoning not a rub - excellent on grilled asparagus

Get the Dizzy Pig Sampler - great brochure with it that describes each in detail. Ragin River is great on Salmon, Cowlick great on steak.

Another vote for Spicewine Heffer Dust as well.

Just ordered some of Plowboys Bovine and Yardbird rubs from KC BBQ Store. VERY excited about my purchase..Almost went overboard and did an overnight order!
What else should I check out as far as Brethren products or items highly recommended?

Just did the same thing a couple weeks ago. You will be happy you did.

Great Lakes BBQ Supply (2 Brethren) does carry most of those (except for Dizzy Pig) We have also just released our own RSS Rib Rub, with another flavor coming very soon!!

yea...i jumped on the bandwagon also, plowboys bird and bovine, some obie-que, slabs perk up your pork, blues hog and head country....cant wait, gets delivered tomorow

Thanks Ron, plus we have Plowboys on sale!
Congrats! Some other good choices...

Rubs:
Spicewine Hen and Hog Dust, Spicewine Heffer Dust, Spicewine All Seasoning

Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy. BBS new Simpy Marvelous all purpose seasoning is supposed to be good asl well but I haven't tried it yet.

Sauces:
Spicewine Blue Collar Sauce (American Royal First Place Winner)
Spicewine Black and Gold Dipping Sauce

Others to think about...
Scotty D's sauces
Dizzy Pig Rubs
D-Dog's Rubs
Head's Red Sauce (Brother BillM)

And lots more!

I believe Great Lakes BBQ Supply carries quite a few of these.

you know she wanted the stuff in a hurry and your shipping is soooooooooo sloooooooooooooow:biggrin::biggrin:

I didn't know .........wahhhhhh!:icon_blush:
Should have posted THEN ordered...lesson learned

Not a mail order item, but you must try Popdaddy's Butt Glitter.

I bought from Great Lakes BBQ Supply and was happy with them. I will also need to order Todd's Dirt soon. And BBS Simply Marvelous, which I might buy from a different Brethren. Then there is ZBQ's Gold sauce.

I didn't know .........wahhhhhh!:icon_blush:
Should have posted THEN ordered...lesson learned

Bubba and Mike allowed me to sample their RSS Rib Rub and it was excellent. I ordered a pound of it last night with a sampler pack of plowboys to compliment it.

I just got my first batch of Plowboy's Bovine Bold and Yardbird last week from Great Lakes BBQ Supply...WOW! Great stuff. Now I know why everyone raves about it.
I also picked up more basic Dizzy Pig as my boy's love...andI think they like the fact that it's called Dizzy Pig.

Thanks for reminding me that I need to buy some more Plowboys. I am doing ribs this weekend. Doing ribs with Plowboys and some with Bayou Dirt.
Todd

I WAS kidding about GLBS being slow - I think they use astral projection for delivery:-D

Great place to deal with as is DP

Back