• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Results Stagecoach BBQ Cookoff KCBS and IBCA April 24,25,26

I'm in. Never cooked a IBCA contest and we don't get any by me... So road trip... :roll:

Woot woot! Notley Que will be there to surprise some folks. The heck with the silly IBCA, bring on the KCBS!!

Hell yeah we'll be there! I just wish I was more prepared for it.

3 contests over 2 days and $40k in prize money on the line nd no one is talking about this? Wassup wit dat?

What's the weather going to be like? Should I bring my Speedo?

I'm a little gun shy after Rio Rancho... As long as it's not in the 40's with a 40 mph wind... I'll be alright...

Bring sunblock.

Oh, and bring some really dark glasses that I can borrow from you in the event you decide to go with the Speedo.

A red speedo with red crocks and red from sunburn.....Pics PLEASEEEEEEEE:tongue:

Bring sunblock.

Oh, and bring some really dark glasses that I can borrow from you in the event you decide to go with the Speedo.

Red Speedo? Are you kidding? I have the animal print. :icon_shy

you can hang with me Vince... them California girls don't know what's going to be hitting them...

who am I kidding. I'll be asleep by 9:00.... :eek:

Pssst...Everyone meet me by Scottie's booth at 9:30 with Sharpies (Magic Markers for the chronologically challenged), honey, a hay bale and that blowup doll that Country keeps behind the seat of his truck and thinks no one knows about.

Oh yea we are there. Oh by the way I was looking at upcoming weather and here in Tucson Mon it is supposed to be 94 so it will be 100+ in Indio.

Back