Contest Results **PNWBA** "BBQ on the Border" Birch Bay, WA 7/17-18

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
PNWBA 2nd Annual "BBQ on the Border" held at the Markets in Birch Bay, WA July 17-18.
19 teams from Oregon, Washington and British Columbia, Canada came out to play and participate in the second event in the Markets BBQ Challenge Cup race.
Results:

Left Hand Smoke - GC
1st Brisket, 1st Ribs, 4th Chicken, 6th Pork, 2nd Chef's Choice (Beef Back Ribs)

Dances with Smoke - RGC

Smoke a Fat One - Reserve

Congrats on the GC Brian!:eusa_clap

I think I'll copy that phrase to the perm clipboard since I use it so much.

Nicely done Lefties!! Hope you had as much fun as Katie and I did at Black Diamond (you all sure had better results!!).

The Jack is gettin closer and closer!! Congrats!

So this is # 5 right?? couple more to go and you guys make a road trip right?

You guys are amazing! (I really mean it, not busting your chops...):-D

So this is # 5 right?? couple more to go and you guys make a road trip right?

You guys are amazing! (I really mean it, not busting your chops...):-D

Thanks folks! :p I wish you were right Roy...the last two were not qualifiers...not enough teams...so...we're still stuck on 4 bungs...(not for lack of trying mind you...:becky:). Hopefully we'll pick up a few more GC's before the cut off date but there are a LOT of good teams up here...so...wish us luck! :cool:

good luck! i love me a beef rib, so to hear of a comp with them...might have to practice!
congrats!

Thanks folks! :p I wish you were right Roy...the last two were not qualifiers...not enough teams...so...we're still stuck on 4 bungs...(not for lack of trying mind you...:becky:). Hopefully we'll pick up a few more GC's before the cut off date but there are a LOT of good teams up here...so...wish us luck! :cool:

I have no doubt you will get 7. :becky:

Back