Taco Tuesday 🌮🌮🔥🌮🌮

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Mesquite grilled flat iron steak and smoked chipotle pork loin tacos. Almond flour tortillas and Beanitos. Meat chopped, heated and seasoned with Chef Meritos Asada and evoo.

Last edited:
I just finished a 6 egg omelette with grits and I would still tackle a couple of those.Nice work!:clap:

Wait a tic...you back on chips, Adams???

Nice tacos.

My guru approves of Beanitos. I don’t eat em often- but yes I’ll eat Benito’s occasionally. Sunflower oil (??) and white beans. There’s actually several varieties. Black- pinto etc.

Kind of odd- to me they taste really good for about 10-12 chips. Then that’s it. They’re not like ruffles lays Doritos where you can devour a family package in one or two sittings.

I’m a recovering chipoholic. Prior to 11-01-2016 it was nothing to go through multiple sacks of chips and boxes of crackers weekly. While I don’t count calories or carbs I do try really hard to stick nutritional low glycemic index foods.

Bride hit a milestone today. Her peak weight was 149, and this morning she weighed 127.
I was 268/9 and weighed 224 this morning.

So it’s working, but the rapid weight loss due to BALi has slowed but still trending down.

I’m a recovering chipoholic. Prior to 11-01-2016 it was nothing to go through multiple sacks of chips and boxes of crackers weekly. While I don’t count calories or carbs I do try really hard to stick nutritional low glycemic index foods.

Bride hit a milestone today. Her peak weight was 149, and this morning she weighed 127.
I was 268/9 and weighed 224 this morning.

So it’s working, but the rapid weight loss due to BALi has slowed but still trending down.

Damn, Adams...I'm right there with you. Literally. Five months ago, I was 268. Last week I weighed again and was 225. No sugar, no carbs for the most part.

It was no problem for me to down a gallon of sweet tea in a day or maybe two. I'm talking true southern sweet tea. 2.5 to 3 cups of sugar per gallon!:shock: When I got out of the service, I ballooned. Big time.

Check @sietefoods Instagram. Not only great cooking ideas but photos are top shelf and a lesson in food photography. Same with Daniel Vaughn the Texas Monthly bbq editor @bbqsnob

Thanks Adams on the tortilla info. We have been doing LCHF for a couple years. I am down to 180 from a high of 214 and the wife is down about the same amount.

You bet.

Congrats to all you “losers”. The motivation may be different but the commitment is the same.

Back