Anybody signing up for * * * BBQ STARS * * * ???

Michigan BBQ Fan

Take a breath!
Reaction score
If you are on any BBQ related email lists (or a member of the KCBS) I'm sure you got an email letting you know that TODAY is the day to sign up (and get a discount) for the upcoming "BBQ STARS" online video class.

Anybody signing up?

The price can vary depending on the mail you received as it seems there is a bit of affiliate marketing going on to push people to sign up today. It features lessons from "BBQ Stars" like Tuffy Stone, Meathead etc.

Normally this is something I would jump on right away. The price point isn't "cheap" but I'm sure it would be worth it in the end. I'm still trying to make time to watch Aaron Franklin's MasterClass.

I love the idea of someone (Anyone know who?) putting together an "award winning" production team to put out some great content. So much BBQ content is pushed out for FREE that I hope they do well charging for this. They are calling it "Inagural." To me, that means they are planning to do it again.

Happy Smokin'

Very tempting with today’s discount. Thinking about it... [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Darn you! Bunch of enablers... I just spent $247 :(
Yeah, I did the same. I figure that if I learn a couple of tricks or get a couple of "knock your socks off" recipes, I can easily justify the cost.

Anybody that's interested. The emails say that this "CLOSES TONIGHT."

It looks good. I wish it looked great. I hope that after it's released I'm wrong and it was beyond amazing and I'm pissed I missed out.

I have been getting non-stop emails trying to get me to sign up. I'm a fan of drip emails but I feel like I'm being over-sold this. Some of the listed topics seem interesting while others just don't seem to fit where I'm at in my BBQ journey. I hope this is a path for those that dedicated themselves to BBQ education can commoditize and earn for their time and energy.

Back