KCBS Board?????

It's hard to cook with an empty glass. --quote from Ray Lampe

Ray,
Just curious.....what do you fill that glass with? LOL
:roll:

Bunny

Thom,
So sorry you decided not to run for the KCBS Board. I think you would have made an excellent member. I think it would be good to get a Californian. I do know Gene would be a good choice, too.

I am also supporting Mike Budai. He has listed his answers to the questions asked on the "Questions for the Candidates" thread. Hope you get a chance to look them over. He is a fantastic KCBS representative and has had experience in competition barbecue which I feel is extremely important for the cookers.

Bunny Tuttle

For some reason the "Questions for the Candidates" thread has disappeared. Is there a reason?

Just wondering,
Bunny:confused:

Gene is one of the best people for the job. I ask that all east coast members consider him as he will listen to your concerns and take them to the board. You can call him almost anytime.

Arlie

Ditto. With the quality of folks running, several who I WANT on the board, I declined nimination at the 11th hour so as not to thin the votes. My votes are going for Gene, Don and Merl. I'll look at the fourth as things progress.

Back