Hats are in!!!!! With picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.. seriously.. get your hat HERE.

charliebrownwl7.png

I believe Greg will ask Phil to continue working on his Boolean Random Matching Program that Phil started back in the first year of the trading club.

He should be able to finish writing it in a year or so, similar to the trade matches we're still waiting for from Bash II.

:wink:

I remember this.:mrgreen:

Thanks Phil, this thing is absoutely beautiful. Overnight shipping was well worth the money. You guys rock.

I'm up for one with ear flaps.lol

..WHAT?!?! it gets cold bere! LOL

Toss a Berthren logo in the front and is all good.

ouralhat.jpg

Who wants an apron? Seriously, once these are done, since the stitching and everything else is in order, I can do aprons next. No need to answer the question though. I will get pricing on aprons the next time I talk to my guy, and see what you think.

Can you put me down for an apron as well. I'd prefer one without a pocket in the front as I always end up spiling food down my front and it collects in the pocket!!! :icon_blush: , but beggers cannot be choosers!!

....any Medium black T-Shirts.....????

Greg,
When it comes time where people overseas like Browser, Dr_KY, and others get their names called for a hat, I can take care of the international shipped orders..

Thanks Mate

Thanks for that willkat! Probably be easiest/cheapest if you send them all to one of the UK brothers & we split them & send them on?
That is, assuming Dr KY & CarbonToe want hats and/or aprons?
You can most definitely put me down for a hat please:biggrin:
Thanks from me to Willkat. I don't mind sharing a stamp so please feel free to send my apron through Carbon or Browser.

Grrrrrr....

As for the thermopen pocket....was just thinking I might somehow add a clip to my thermopen so it can clip onto a pocket. I'll let you know how it goes. Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back