Biscuits & Gravy ala Fatty, mmm Good!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Mesa, AZ Not exactly hell, but the zip code is ve
Along with dinner yesterday I smoked 4 JD Fatty's , two Hot, 2 Sage, unstuffed. :idea: This morning I cut them up, and added 3.5 of them to McCormick's Country Gravy Mix, added a few crushed red peppers, some garlic powder, season salt and Todd's Dirt. Made some homemade :wink: bought at the store biscuits:smile:, and called it breakfast. We had five of the stuffed peppers wrapped in bacon left over, so we each had one of them. (Not ABT's cause I used long green chilis instead of Japs)

In case you're wondering, the other half pound of the fatty is in the fridge to go in a couple of omlette's for tomorrow's breakfast for me and the wife.:grin:

Enjoy the pics, and thanks for lookin in!

Attachments

• Short, Beef Ribs stuffed chilis 013.jpg
    Short, Beef Ribs stuffed chilis 013.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 161
  • B&G fatty 001.jpg
    B&G fatty 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 160
  • B&G fatty 002.jpg
    B&G fatty 002.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 159
  • B&G fatty 003.jpg
    B&G fatty 003.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 159
I know some folks like to stuff their fatties with a lot of things, but I think I a Plain Naked Fatty just can't be beat... especially when it comes to breakfast or using in other recipes - like gravy or Brunswick stew.

Everything here looks great - and love the way the peppers turned out - the shape makes me think I'd want a dip of some sort with them... :) Maybe white cheese or a ranch dip...

That would be off of my (the wife’s diet for me)… But Oh, how I would love some of that.

Oh yeah!!! Good lookin' eats right there! And if it's grilled or smoked by a fat guy, then there ain't no carbs or calories.

yummy. right now i'm wondering why i didn't think of something like that. thanks,

Back