***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "I'd Never Eat That! (Innards)" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "I'd Never Eat That! (Innards)" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"I'd Never Eat That (Innards)"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 1/23.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]BobBrisket[/size]
BobBrisket.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
ecode.jpg

[size=+2]fweck[/size]
fweck.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
Gore.jpg

[size=+2]Pork Smoker[/size]
Pork_Smoker.jpg

[size=+2]Smokey Al Gold[/size]
Smokey_Al_Gold.jpg

Surprisingly (to me) I've eaten most of the above entrys in some form or another; heart, tongue, gizzards. But not surprised at the way they all turned out here. We got some very talented folks here and I'd be proud to eat any of the above. Looks dang good! Well done to all!:wink:

I too have eaten everything posted, they all look good, however i will never eat tongue again in my life. Something is ingrained in my brain, not prudent, ain't gonna do it!

This is the toughest vote by far. I've tried all these things in one form or another before, and in all honesty, the vast majority make me retch! Taking the retch factor into account narrowed it down to two. It was an easy choice for me from there.

I have to admit it, I'm surprised how good this stuff looks. And truth be told I guess I'm a little scared of innards. I can't digest the smell of them cooking, and then there's the texture ............ but Smokey Al Gold's looks so good I'd actually like to try it! But I'm going mostly by the 3rd to last pic in the innards thread. That made my mouth water and I knew what it was. :shock:
Any chance it tastes like chicken?:wink:

Back