Roll Call. Inside 30 days. plant city fl.

We are making the trip. It will be our first time but have heard nothing but good things about the comp :-D Travel safe everyone

well looks like were really heading south tomorrow morning so we should be there. I have to call Amy tomorrow and let her know for sure.

Plant City

Well I feel a bit stupid.. But am a nube.. I live in Plant City. What competition is this weekend?

We are trying to make it. Only a 17 hour drive though
hope to see you guys there ....we'll take our midwest que down there and see what happens.....big o's from kc are comming down with us also....we'll be hosting the 911 sat am dennis

# of teams

Anyone know how many teams they are expecting? Thanks

The weather is looking good. High 70's and Low 80's during the day and low 60's at night.

We will be loading in on Thursday afternoon since we are less than 10 miles down the road for this one.

looking for a box runner saturday as we're also selling. any brethren want to hang out.

we'll also setup early thurs aft then go home and be back early fri. it's about 20 minutes from our rental

The weather is looking good. High 70's and Low 80's during the day and low 60's at night.

We will be loading in on Thursday afternoon since we are less than 10 miles down the road for this one.

Since you have all that extra time, would you mind sweeping up our spot next to you?

Back